The great Central Washington weather is coming. After more than 7 years in business and with our new studio just open, it’s time to take applications for our Class of 2011 senior model program. What’s it all about? It’s how we get annual representation in each school by getting energetic, outgoing seniors to share with classmates. The perks for you? Save big with free sessions and much more. We’re accepting two seniors from each school as model reps. If you think you might be perfect for this, get in touch soon.
– The Perks. Senior Reps Get…
- Free senior session with Gavin (or equivalent package discount). $200 value.
- Free $100 studio credit good towards your prints/album orders.
- Free senior rep cards to share with friends and family.
- Free web images to share on Facebook, profiles etc.
- Your session featured on our blog and Facebook page.
- $25 additional studio credit for each senior you refer.
- Your friends get $50 off their session when they mention you.
– The Requirements.
- You must be in the class of 2011 at whichever school you attend.
- Must be willing to share your favorite photos & tell friends about us.
- Must apply by calling and or visiting the studio and telling us about yourself.
- Parents must also sign release and contract.
Once accepted, you must attend a regular session consultation with a parent/guardian so we can plan your session which will be scheduled and planned as a creative personalized session. Session will be shortly followed by full proofing in the studio with you and your parents/family so you can choose your final images. Any senior can apply. Acceptance is subject to Seim Studio’s decision on whether the applicant is right for this program and is not guaranteed. Details and requirements are subject to change. For more information or to apply contact us via email or call 509-754-5255.
Eligible areas: Moses Lake, Ephrata, Quincy, Soap Lake, Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, Ellensburg, Waterville, Yakima and surrounding areas.